Shipping costs will be calculated in the cart
Recovation of the consumer contract
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who completes a legal transaction. These terms apply to consumer orders only. If you are ordering on behalf of a business or organisation, please refer to our business terms and conditions:
- If you wish to cancel any of the products on your order and return them for a refund, you have up to a total of 14 days to contact us after the final receipt of your order.
- You must inform us in writing if you wish to cancel your order. This can be done through customer service.
- You must return the goods within 14 days of notifying us of the cancellation. We will reimburse you within 14 days of receipt of the goods using the same means of payment as you used when placing the order.
- Unfortunately we cannot cover all unforeseeable costs and you will have to pay for the return of any unwanted goods you are returning.
- You are liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. For example, if it goes beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably be allowed in a shop. We will deduct this amount from the value of the refund.
- Accessories and promotional items are part of the order and must be returned to ensure a full refund is given.
HOW DO I RETURN GOODS?
To return an item you will need to be issued with an RMA (return merchandise authorisation) number. Simply complete a webticket and we will get back to you with the details.
If you are not sure if the product is faulty, we encourage you to Contact Support to proceed. We will require your order number and the details of the item(s).
RETURNS: PACKAGING & LABELLING
Please package the goods appropriately and ship them in a separate outer box with the RMA number clearly visible. Unless otherwise advised, please return all goods to:
Unit 5 Lymedale Cross
Lower Milehouse Lane
For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service.
For items returned outside of the UK mainland, all customs declarations need to be filled out.